Large concrete blocks made from returned concrete is an economical and fast way to construct a retaining wall or material bin. Our blocks can be delivered and set in place with our boom truck. The first hour of unload time is free with a charge for additional time. Blocks can also be picked up at our yard. Return Concrete Blocks are not under warranty as we do not guarantee the quality, strength or air content of the mixes used in the concrete returned to our plant. Please understand that deterioration of these blocks is possible and Graves Concrete is not liable in such an event. Return Concrete Blocks are all v-groove blocks (except v-groove caps), 222,224, 332, and 334 blocks.
- 2′ x 2′ x 6′ V-Groove Block Unfaced 3600 lbs.
- 2′ X 2′ X 6′ V-Groove Block Faced 3600 lbs.
- V-Groove Cap 6′ x 26″ x 6″ 800 lbs.
- 2′ x 2′ x 2′ Block 1100 lbs.
- 2′ x 2′ x 4′ Block 2200 lbs.
- 3′ x 3′ 4′ Block 5000 lbs.